Planned & Reactive Maintenance
We offer a 24 hour service within this division of our company, your emergency will be designated to a member of our Help Desk Team who will ensure that all data relating to the emergency is allocated to the relevant qualified engineer via their hand held PDAs.
Works can typically comprise of:
- Broken Handles – Door Locks
- Leaking Taps, Sinks, Toilets
- Blocked Drains
- Roof Leaks, Wind & Storm Damage, Chimney Repairs, etc
- From no hot water to Broken Boilers
- Fence Repairs
- Electrical Works
- Replacement Bathrooms, Heating System
- Roof and Gutter Clearance Planned Programmes
- Boiler Services and Gas Services
As part of our continued commitment to providing a quality service to our clients, we have invested in a state of the art computer system which allows us to send all repair information directly to our operatives hand held PDA. This allows us to react to a repair request within minutes. The system also integrates with our vehicles which enables our Help Desk to identify which of our operatives is nearest to the repair address, yet again minimising the response time to the repair request.