Burngreave Building Company Ltd is a family owned and operated business based in Sheffield. We are a building, roofing and maintenance contractor, specialising in providing jobs and training opportunities for local people. We pride ourselves on being able to provide a professional, quality product in accordance with our clients specifications and timescales. Our in-house team are able to help, advise and manage your ideas into completed projects, including completion of all relevant documentation, legislation and Health & Safety compliances. We operate throughout Yorkshire and beyond. As can be seen in our brochure we can offer the full package, in various sectors, whatever your requirements.
Our people are the key to our success and we never lose sight of that fact. Our managers have a combined experience of over 50 years, in various sectors, taking contracts from inception to completion. We ensure that the contract is handled in a safe and professional manner at all times, and that the client and any other stakeholders are kept informed. on a continual basis, of the progress on site. Our workforce is built up from highly skilled craftspeople who have worked for us for a number of years, and they remain loyal to the company. Commitment and loyalty are values that we strive to instil in all our people. We fully recognise the positive impact that a trained and committed workforce can have on a project, and as such we are dedicated to maintaining and developing further, the skill set of our people. As part of this commitment we employ locally sourced trainees and apprentices directly to further strengthen and broaden our in-house skills.
We pride ourselves on being able to provide a professional, quality product in accordance with our clients specifications and timescales.
Our Mission Statement
- Support and enhance communities
- Establish an sustain lasting relationships
- Utilise our people’s full talents and skills
- Seek like minded clients and suppliers
- Maintain safe working practices
- Protect the environment
- Achieve new solutions
Please see our Corporate Policy and Responsibilities for more information.
Our Core Values
- To comply with the law, wherever we operate, and to be sensitive to local customs and traditions.
- To conduct all our business and make all our decisions within a clear ethical framework.
- To maintain safe and healthy workplaces, operate safe systems and methods of work and ensure the safety of the public.
- To contribute positively to the physical and social environments in which we operate
- To engage positively with our stakeholders and to provide them with information adequate to their needs.
- To continuously endeavour to recruit apprentices and trainees from the local community.
- To strive for equality and diversity in all our company practices.