Insurance Works Planner/Customer Services Coordinator
Due to an increase in workload and the acquisition of new contracts we are currently seeking a full time Insurance Works Planner/ Customer Service Coordinator to join our rapidly expanding office team in Sheffield.
The hours of work would be 40 hours Monday – Friday between 8am and 5pm. Salary above minimum rate.
This post is a challenging and an exciting opportunity to utilise your skills within a modern business environment where you will be supported by a great professional team culture. This fast paced role requires attention to detail and the ability to multitask, while being able to work to deadlines and liaise with our stakeholders, customers and members of our team.
Previous experience with insurance works planning is essential.
- Logging new instruction from stakeholders
- Contacting customers to make appointments
- Ensuring all works are completed as per the instruction received
- Liaise with stakeholders in regards to further works / variation requests
- Keeping an accurate record of the progression of works by updating the notes / call chase
- Liaise with suppliers in regards to materials
- Ensure all key performance indicators (KPI) are achieved
- Using databases & spreadsheets
- Computer literate
- Good timekeeper
- Must be a key team player
- Sheffield S4
- Insurance Works Planning: 1 year