Renewal of natural Slate roof covering on a grade 2 listed building to North Columbarium Roof, this work consisted of :-• New Slate, lats and felt.
• New stainless steel guttering and catch pits.
• General repairs and treatment of roof timbers.
• New concrete to replace old timber gutter form work.
• Replacement and refurbishment of cast iron rain water pipe and hoppers.
• Replacement of internal ceilings with insulated plasterboards.
• Chase out and replacement of lime mortar pointing to both elevations.
• Renew covering to 1 No. bay to offices in lead.
• Renew covering to 1 No. bay in felt, renewing the outlet and repairing the guttering.
• Replacement parapet wall flashing to Office roof East elevation south side.
These works had to be carried out with no disruption to the day to day functions of the premises. The works were completed on time to the clients satisfaction